Tires! Advice?

atropine

I've never heard any good reviews about bfgs apart from wank factor on bogan mobiles....

the 4wd tyres are shit, ok for the road but hit the mud.....

plus theyre pricey as fuck aren't they??

rock the correct size and profile that'll get the correct rolling diameter for your speedo etc, roll the guards if they still rub.

I had nankangs on my 13s on teh ae86, and on 15s on teh rx sevaloy, they were tuf,

got the same ones on our parts ute @ work, balloon style though :? they're sticky enough and last fuckn ages too

what are you running atm? enduros or some shit?

yeah i think they probaly are enduros. or maybe 2 enduros and 2 of some other cheap shit.. i know ive had enduros, and i think ive got enduros on the paedovan atm. cheap tyres when ya really need a wof ya..

but yeah.. for bfgs.. ive always liked em, but yeah they seem to be like eagers really.. have their following but havent really heard anything good about them compared to others. so yeah.. dunno. havent heard anything bad about em but i dunno... im pretty sure theyre fucken pricey.. so without knowing theyre good im not going there haha..