Dont expect yall to care, gig at the guvners, friday 16th

atropine

Rockin up palmy with some mates on friday, hitting the Guvners for a gig..

$7 cover, Horror Story, Black Chrome, Cathedra and the Spooky Dukes.. seen all of em except spooky dukes.. all good shows to me.. but thats me.. first band at 10...

but yeah... should be rockin down with 1-3 mates.. dependin who has work.. i can hope for the sport all i want but chances are itl trailoring home on thursday cuz i bet the cunt hasnt finished the link and got it certed..

should be a pretty good gig (for me at least..).. a bit of variation, cathedra is more metal/hardcore (im shit with genres), horror story is horror punk.. they do misfits covers and the likes.. cant exactly remember black chrome.. probaly some form of punk, its a 3guy band.. thats all i really remember..

yeah.. im not a big fan of punk but some of the punk gigs ive gone to have been fucken awesome.. just awesome atmosphere at valve in wellington..

other nights are just shit.. but meh

everytime ive seen cathedra and horror story its been fucken awesome.. had the singer from horror story jumping off the stage and knocking a guy out.. he fucken deserved it too

Guest palmy_stylez

i think horror storys singers voice sounds like shit!!!!!!, but the drumer craig from horror story is lovely!!!!

but meh im not going, i have better things to do 8)

hehe, and chances are i could jus get underagers in with cathedra anyway.. well probaly not.. but maybe.... mwhahahaha

hotel on?

my mate shaved off his mohawk.. a month ago it was pink, then blue, then black with the rest of his head shaved into checkers.. looked like a flag with a mohawk.. now hes no1 allover.. i think he just couldnt decide on colour so he off'ed it..

now when hes out in his black jeans, white singlet and red suspenders he REALLY looks like a white supremist..