Mitsy colt boss kit?

Guest redseven

• 1 month later...

Yes 73gto I did buy evlgto in the end, needs more work tho so will be hiding in the shed for a while yet, little puffs of blue smoke is not good-or leaking windscreen-diff-engine etc...but that's what happens when you buy an old car sometimes.

Redseven I haven't got round to checking fitment but I think they are all basically the same. The gto momo kit I've got has c 6100 stamped on the side of it and is 80mm high if that helps. Will try to pull apart a 16l one and fit it on in the next few days. Also have another that was off a celeste but no brand or markings on that one.

I know! Iknow!

I've got 1 v8 3 bikes and ten colts that I'm tinkering with plus a fulltime job as well so times against me. But I do intend to post pics of evlgto...eventually. I'm starting to sell stuff off now but trying to do it by word of mouth rather than on trademe. Limits the number of people seeing what I've got. And the people on this site are the sort of people that can give an old car a good home.