Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '350'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Technical
    • Tech Talk
    • Tech Articles
  • Projects
    • Projects and Build Ups
    • Project Discussion
    • Two Wheels
    • Other Projects
  • Oldschool Happenings
    • Upcoming OS Events
    • Upper North Island Region
    • Lower North Island Region
    • South Island Region
    • International/Australia


There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Website URL



Found 1 result

  1. So it all started with zebradude posting up his 350 chev up for sale as he had no use for it and me seeing it thinking I needed it in my life so with parents giving the okay with taking up more room in the shed I ended up with this So all it come with was a Holley carb alternator and trans Also come with a trans which is good. Details are that its had water in the bores and is seized and been sitting for 4 years. So straight after getting it and putting it in the shed I set about trying to turning the motor over and then realised it needed the heads off to inspect the bores. Heads off Then saw this and thought ot ohh So after I gave it a quick clean out i got my can of inox gave the bores a flooding then got my powerbar out and tried trying it over with some success After about five minutes of turning the the engine in small movements I finally got the engine to turn over from top to bottom but not without hearing the noise of rust grinding off the bores. So now the plan is to give the motor a full rebuild maybe some Aliminium heads some cams but still unsure and get a electronic dizzy and starter motor and get her running and then with either sell the engine or find a rolling body to put it into.
  • Create New...