Exbella

exbella's Mitsubishi Lancer EX

101 posts in this topic

i brought all my gauges so im pretty happy about that need to borrow my bosses 3d printer to make a 80mm gauge pod

gauges_zps65791827.jpg

after much umming and aring i decided fuck it and got the intake to fit it was a bit of a feat but it is on now

ifixedit_zps3e0fdf93.jpg

so i brought an r31 skyline as well now went to america and now im back time to crack on with the blue bella beast

started getting my fuel lines sorted and pump and just got fuel lines with pumps, oil lines and wiring and im away (Hopefully)

im back and this time ive got pictures haha currently im changing my water pipe relocation from around the back to out the front as i dont trust it and finishing off my turbo lines as they are fugly as braided in coming. Here is a pick of my current engine bay status

ex3_zps10e70261.jpg

1 person likes this

i finished my 3" exhaust but was far tooo loud so apart it come for a coby and a silencer :( alittle upset about it but oh well

ex1_zps57e01a8c.jpg

FB_IMG_1431144441754_zpsahwstnpq.jpg

I am back again i haven't stopped working on my baby but i haven't had a computer to upload photos but i sorted it all out now

i made my dump pipe with my 44mm wastegate as i brought a gas welder i really needed it or wanted it unsure which one. I did a better job on this then ever before

20151007_190042%201_zps8zsr5egj.jpg

Started installing some things i thought i needed in my car like a fire extinguisher incase of fire ill hate to lose everything i own

20150904_143810_zpsx5q25jul.jpg