Discussion thread Hi Guys. I haven't been on the forums for a while. Some of you might remember my Avenger "Panther" Well I have started my next Avenger, this one is code named Hydra for reasons which will become clear.   A little back story first. Went up to view the wagon back in September of last year. Loved it so much that I took the Charger up the next weekend and towed it back home Only took me a couple of days to get it back up on the road. Pretty much only needed the brakes redone. Looked pretty damn sweet with my personalised plates on it.   Cleared out some room in the garage so I could fit all three cars in  Took it on a little road trip over the Xmas break in the Wagon, but it only had the original 4 speed gearbox and a 4.11:1 diff so it revs at 4,000RPM at 100KPH, so I knew something had to be done.  First night we stayed in this awesome little bach in Urenui, just north of New Plymouth. Then we did the Forgotten Worlds Highway. Had this awesome tunnel and gravel roads, that was a bit challenging with how low the wagon is. Then the next night we stayed at a bach in Mangakino    Also took it to some car shows with my Avenger Panther, and one of my friends Avenger's Then took the wagon down to Papamoa for the long weekend. Now is where the fun bit starts.