Greenie's 86 holden vk wagon.

Greenie

once again i have acquired another car that is not an austin... (regret that username)   BUT never the less this is my new project :) 

s50n4gaw.0er.jpg 

was a freebee off my mate who is moving to the uk and for some odd reason he though i  would like it.... and i think he thinks im the only person who will put work into it.  

so first things first is WOF and i need 

>window wipers

>lift side steering arm boot ( im think its that rubber thing) 

>reverse lights

(and according to VTNZ its too low but who said i had to go there for wof...) 

hopefully can get around to it all this weekend, the only thing i dont want to do it the reverse lights because i am terrible with trouble shooting electrical problems so if anyone has any tips for that it would be much appreciated. 

Plans for this beast includes fixing the front bumper, paint both bumpers gun metal grey, then primer the body because surprisingly its pretty straight and virtually rust free.    not planning on spending heaps of money on this so thats why its only getting primer.

and also sounds,  needs sounds. 

there are some slight mechanical issues that need sorting too,  there is a wicked tap in the engine (well i think its the engine, dad thinks its something else)  and it leaks autotrans fluid and diff fluid so ill have to take a look at that too..

anyway thanks guys,    update probably after the weekend if i get wof!!     

>discussion<

• Like 6

Almost ready for wof. Just need to fix reverse lights. I think it has something to do with the switch at the selector because the bulbsand fuses are are all good and the muilty meter didn't show any power at the switch when in reverse. Any suggestions >//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/48720-austin-owner-86-holden-vk-wagon-discussion/<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...