Toyota Carina hardtop Ta41

dragonpimp

• 6 months later...

tumblr_mblrczBdfl1rd5rtbo1_500.jpg

Tanks back in ,painted and clean :D , also fixed the heat shield for the rare muffler and sorted some surface rust while i was down there

was abit of a bitch to put back in but with the help of a skate bored and some scissor jacks got it done in a few hours plus did some welding :D

Also the paints not upto much right now got a bad color match so just put it on random primer patches as a will do for now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_mcwc651yUi1rd5rtbo1_500.jpg

New seats new dash new steering wheel out of my deluxe

Spent a few hours today working on the inside quite happy other than mixing a few wires and having park lights all the time also i set my alarm by pushing the lighter in ?

Anyway .. turns out my park lights wouldn't turn off because there hooked upto a fog light switch and i didnt think to check that..

All need do is weld up my whory exhaust and go fail my warrant :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Excuse me for reviving an old post, but if by chance you see this message.. do you still have the sedan Carina? I would love to get whatever I could get purely to have seconds. I need little things like a radio knob and indicator lens too 

Secondly, your coupe is sooo sick!!! I have the ST Sedan ta41 5speed 3T