BIG A's 1977RA25 1uzfe powered celica

BIG A

Finally I have got some of my air suspension and I will put some more pics up of what I got. Still waiting on the front struts to be made properly as the casting had some holes in it so it leaked. Should get the front struts back early next week and with the accuair controller and the valves and lines. :D

• 1 year later...

Wow its been a while since I have posted anything about the Celica but I finally got my front shocks back after getting some money to pay the guy who built them.

So the bag is a triple convoluted set up which means I have more travel than a normal bag and these will outlast anything on the market.

The outer housing is all machined from billet, might have cost a little more but well worth it.

037azk.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

So Just before Xmas I managed to get my Celica up to Auckland where it now resides in my garage.

While I was in Wanganui over the Xmas hols I managed to get a lot of my dads panel beating tools so I can start getting back into the project.

There are still a couple of items I need to get, like a welder and a air compressor and I still have my wheels and my air suspension to bring up which is still sitting in my parents garage.

• Like 5