Muzzies 47 Chev Fleetmaster

Muzzie

Hmmmmmmmm, I thinks I have a problem lol. But with this I now have to sell off some other stuff so maybe I'm not insane :lol:

Newest money pit.

1947 Chevrolet Fleetmaster. Originally a Canadian military car, sporting Militia green and a 3.4L straight 6 under the hood, with 3 spd on the tree and daft things such as drum brakes all round, someone obviously got bored with it and had some money burning a hole in their back pocket.

It's now sporting Pinstriping, scallops, Violet paint (as of about a year ago) and errrrrrm, a mildly warmed over 350 Chev V8 with this and that bolted on for a little bit more ..... 'response' shall we say? :badgrin::badgrin:

Front end now held up by various Holden bits and pieces, stopping with brakes from the same family. Putting the power to the ground is the task of a TH350 Auto with more goodies attached, through a rebuilt Ford 9 Inch with LSD with F100 truck drums.

Interior is standard original Leather & Velour affair, wildcat steering wheel, couple of gauges and a shit stereo. Scum protection provided by a host of security measures, with further upgrades to come.

Needs some work here and there, but is WOF'd and Reged so I can do in my own time. I'd like to overhaul the brakes too, as they have a habit of sticking.

Oh, it's also got this thing - the previous owner called them - 'Cable Operated Header Dumps' :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: I like that hehehehehe. Anyways, some useless pics.

DocksEdit.jpg

Rear.jpg

Sideon.jpg

Interior.jpg

Motor.jpg