Badnewz's 1975 Mazda B1600

badnewz

HI im simon, im 21, and new to these forums, and i have always had a thing for the b1600 utes

i have a 1998 turbo subaru forrrester *family car and a 1990 300zx which i will say will be a classic in its own way but probalbly to new for these forum,

WELL THIS IS THE PRJECT UTE

as you will see from the pics it has a makeshift front wich i plan on replacing with original front, also the deck is going to be made norrower, and ute will be rebuilt from ground up, Im going with the FE3 motor undecided if im gonna turbo it or not<

so far ive found adjuctable airshocks in the rear(and they work) and also a rather decent external electronic feul pump and a alloy fuel tank so before i bought this fromthe qtiwn wreckers someone has tinkerd

Picture119.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture114.jpg

the rims i will be usung 15X7 205's front 225's rear

Picture118.jpg

ill update as i go along

note todae ripped out factory motor today and also started on the aair tankso rear suspension can be adsted at will

• 1 month later...

just a few pics and updates

got a heap of black vinal for the interer ripped the deck off motor out seats out, made an alloy air tank for the shocks gave a water blast and a clean up taking thejob slow as im moving at the end of theyar and dnont want to bee looking for peices every where

Picture136.jpg

Picture135.jpg

Picture134.jpg

and so far no rust thankyou central otago lol