Dunedin/Otago meet up and cruise Sunday 12 December 2021

vivaspeed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m hoping to pick up the Rx-7 early/sometime in November on a Saturday from Dunedin so could possibly make it work. Should have a definite date in the next two weeks.

Will try and mobilise the RX boys too. They can normally get about 20 cars together and love a cruise.

Let me make some calls and I’ll report back in a couple of weeks with an update?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, kiwi808 said:

@Toddy415 Bring the Skyline?

Could be ken, car is drivable at least now. I have a new speed sensor to go in this weekend which should fix one issue. Then down to a vacuum leak I cant find. But car does drive now after months and max dollars!!!! Seem to have sorted all the issues that were causing all sorts of random ever evolving problems.

All of those are good - plenty of interesting driving on the peninsular - out to Allans etc.

Mrs was keen to take the Wagon up the Pig Root to the big opshop in Ranfurly one time in summer, but that may be a bit far for a convoy, it is a nice driveing road.

Also agree we should assemble for a guard of dishonour/bring parts/snags for the shitbox rally

• Like 1