Where do you get battery acid from?

Kimjon

SO you cant buy hydrochloric, sulrufic or phosphoric acid over the counter?

man ive been buying all of those in bulk because constantly need to remove the Pilbara paint jobs and unclog plumbing. 

no one cares here, want 40L of glyphoshate in concetrate, pay the money. 
want 40L of any acid, just pay the man . no one cares. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, flyingbrick said:

I had no issues procuring acid. A little surprising but meh... I'm not about to go there it in anyone's face so don't feel guilty.

Ps, Kim you provide the rubber gloves and safety glasses.

Then after that we can play with acid 

Battery acid very diluted, i have had a face full a couple times 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SOHC said:

Battery acid very diluted, i have had a face full a couple times 

I was tidying my shipping container during first lockdown and I discovered the container with the phosphoric had a tiny crack. This became apparent when the floor of the shipping container caught fire. I took the container outside and left it on the gravel and washed a shitload of water on the floor. Thankfully I found a suitable new container and transferred it over, but the gravel where it had been sitting kept swelling over the next couple of weeks...

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ThePog said:

I was tidying my shipping container during first lockdown and I discovered the container with the phosphoric had a tiny crack. This became apparent when the floor of the shipping container caught fire. I took the container outside and left it on the gravel and washed a shitload of water on the floor. Thankfully I found a suitable new container and transferred it over, but the gravel where it had been sitting kept swelling over the next couple of weeks...

Thats why its good to not drink coke

• 4 weeks later...