Pickapart CHCh for me

tortron

Theres a y10 wingroad at pick a part, it looks like its got foglights

https://www.pickapart.co.nz/eziparts/Display_Vehicle.asp?PriceListID=0&VehicleID=11845&Location=pickapartconz&VehicleDesc=Nissan Wingroad Y10W 1996-1998

can someone grab both spotlights, and the brackets for me, and the switch that will be in the centre console next to the demister button (they will unclip if you squeeze them from behind) and package and il have a courier collect?

sorry off topic, how do these "premium yards" work? do they get them off for you and charge extra? i don't get it.

Please note: This price list applies only to items you remove yourself from our self serve yard and do not apply
to parts off vehicles in the Premium Yard (Wellington and Christchurch). Please check with the booth staff.

I'm too busy to pop and grab the bits sorry, don't even diddle my own car currently.

Premium is just fancier cars, you still pick the parts yourself the prices are just different (might not all be different) to the normal yard cars. Fenced off in CHCH.

• Like 1

Was actually there a couple / few months back kicking tyres for someone on here. Post lockdown BS means my time is even more limited. If no one sorts you out flick me a PM in a few weeks and i'll see what I can do. That mad man Chris ran past PaP a million times recently and is pretty local, maybe hit him up and see if he's able.

• Like 2