Tortrons it's old school now wingroad

tortron

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got most of the way through remaking the lower half of one of the front wings as all were rusted out there that i found

then i found one with no rust and a genuine nissan replacement sticker on it, so i didnt bother welding the patch on and just bought a near new panel

better living every one

considered doing the same with the doors, just bolt some straight ones on, but its a lot of admin from a wrecker

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

this is like the worst thing ive seen on oldschool

A+, subscribed etc

My memory of these is they have comical legroom for both front and rear passengers, like anyone driving who is not a midget needs the seat right back and that automatically means noone can get their feet in the tiny gap that remains, also maybe the factory radio just had a centre speaker on the dash?

• Like 1

i think you are confusing this with some other garbage car, maybe a early 90s late 80s sentra? this has full sound system and had options for a high end one

Theres heaps in papakura, its truly a bottom of the barrel, dirtbag car.  perfect

need to shift some bikes and get this in the shed for panel beating, hopefully sell some off now that the only disease you need to worry about is that which comes in the cheapest wag for sale

• Like 1

• 3 months later...