Rotorua swapmeet

Wasn't bad, bit cold as usual. Plenty of shit to ponder, sold some stuff, bought a couple of things and talked to people you only see at swapmeets. Did see @Geophy and ? My son was hoping to find some 13 x 7 hotwires to put on his newly acquired 1983 C20 van but no luck. On @UTERUS recommendation here we tried Paulys on the way up, pretty good burgers, the chili chips were a bit savage, but manned them back like a girl with eyes and noses running.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I was the ? haha. I clicked afterwards who you were (while I was waiting in line for a hot dog) so apologies for not saying hi, I just figured it was some random that knew geophy.

I thought you were Beaver but wasn't 100% sure tbh. Next time though, Palmy ?

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/07/2021 at 22:33, bathcollector said:

Wasn't bad, bit cold as usual. Plenty of shit to ponder, sold some stuff, bought a couple of things and talked to people you only see at swapmeets. Did see @Geophy and ? My son was hoping to find some 13 x 7 hotwires to put on his newly acquired 1983 C20 van but no luck. On @UTERUS recommendation here we tried Paulys on the way up, pretty good burgers, the chili chips were a bit savage, but manned them back like a girl with eyes and noses running.

I have a set of 13x7 4 stud hotwires in the shed. What pcd?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bathcollector said:

Yeah, was talking to Beaver at swapmeet about the lowering. Didn't catch up with Seedy though to get his take on keeping the spring captured. Couple of bags of cement maybe ? The rear is easy.

Mebbe helpful 

• Like 1

Ah, wondered as to the Brock-lee connection. Yes, that sheds a bit more light. They are a tricky little setup with fuck all room for movement and travel will be pretty slim either with reset leaves or cut blocks etc. Don't want to balls it up as it is a very tidy little van. Thanks for this Michael.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 12:36, bathcollector said:

Ah, wondered as to the Brock-lee connection. Yes, that sheds a bit more light. They are a tricky little setup with fuck all room for movement and travel will be pretty slim either with reset leaves or cut blocks etc. Don't want to balls it up as it is a very tidy little van. Thanks for this Michael.

imagejpeg_3(6).jpg

imagejpeg_2(10).jpg

imagejpeg_3(5).jpg