• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, GuyWithAviators said:

Ah yeah so the front fell off. 

8E1C5812-5CA7-4A42-A151-F339611C0AC6.jpeg.93336aa12da92e12db2e455d8cbea146.jpeg

You did fairly well considering the circumstances. Glad you’re around to post this. Was hectic to watch. Let’s all go do ride forever courses together. It will be cute. 

Safety gear is great. Did it’s job. Can’t wait to

hoon again this weekend. 

2 upping you home on the Wave was comfy. 

@Itchybear is rebuilding his AG top end tonight... so we have prepped a spare RGV to take over with us, as his shakedown ride will probably be from the Ohope holiday park on Thursday night.

If the AG passes the shakedown on thursday night, then the RGV would be a most excellent trailer queen.

• Like 1

Glad you are OK Andrew!

I had been thinking about your front fell off comment last night and wondering what it was about. :scratch:

11 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

Was hectic to watch.

Just to be the asshole that asks... were cameras rolling? :blackeye:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Good Morning @johnnyfive

Please accept this post as formal notification of my resignation of attendance from EastCapeEscapade.

I would like to thank you for the opportunity to attend EastCapeEscapade. I am greatfull for for my previous attendances, and during this time I have thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere within the team and I will miss our interactions.

Whilst I am excited at the new opportunities I now have available this weekend, I will always remember my time at previous EastCapeEscapdes with affection. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information, I would be delighted if you could keep me informed of the weekends progression, and I am hopeful that going forward new opportunities within the EastCapeEscapade program will arise and if they align better, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be considered if position becomes available.

Kind Regards

Shakotom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, anglia4 said:

Glad you are OK Andrew!

I had been thinking about your front fell off comment last night and wondering what it was about. :scratch:

Sadly no. Battery ran out a few minutes earlier. On the way home so I didn't bother to stop and change it.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, anglia4 said:

Glad you are OK Andrew!

Yeah I asked the same thing straight away haha. Happy to report my Cardo intercom stayed intact and worked throughout the incident as callum can attest it played my road rash noises into his helmet quite well lol. 

• Haha 2