Eastcapescapade 2021 November 12th, 13th, 14th

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just refreshing myself with the restrictions as they sit currently. 

So level 1 obviously great, lets go.

Level 2, proceed with caution.

Levels 3 & 4, yeah / nah.

Its possible that some of us are able to carry on, and others will be stuck in their regions. I'll probably still try and get out there, even if its just the Bay of Plenty and Gisborne in level 2 alone (unlikely), but we could end up missing quite a few people, unfortunate.

I guess we just wait and see how the next couple weeks pan out

• Like 2

19 hours ago, johnnyfive said:

Yeah that's a bit balls. It's not on this year's route, but a loss for sure. I don't think Ruatoria has any similar establishments open either for day 2. And there's not much on day one except Motu cafe and Matawai grease shack. 

How about a wee back track to the Te Puia springs pub? (Not actually sure how far that is from this years route tbh)

On 14/10/2021 at 16:52, johnnyfive said:

Should probably talk about contingency and attendance through the different covid levels too, thoughts?

to be honest i might just so happen to be going for a ride around the east cape. if i so happen to bump into 40 others going that way, well they must have good taste in routes.

really hoping Hamilton is lest out of some kinda lvl3, my leave at work got approved so pretty keen for a hoon on the vespa

• Like 2