Eastcapescapade 2021 November 12th, 13th, 14th

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MaxPower said:

brought a twist and go with a 70cc kit, do i need special tyres for the gravel or just the road ones? riding talent is low.

That scoot you got doesn’t really have knobbly tyres around in its size. You’ll have to stick with the road ones probably. 

16 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

brought a twist and go with a 70cc kit, do i need special tyres for the gravel or just the road ones? riding talent is low.

Is it 10" wheels? 

I spent hours and hours looking for knobbly tyres for 10" rims ended up getting some golden boys off amazon  

Push started the GN after a year of it sitting on the battery tender.  Took it on a trail ride then decided I really cant be fucked riding it to Gisborne again - Its just too reliable and drama free.

So this year I'll drive my 300,000km piece of shit outback in support for you fine chaps.  Will drag along some crates of piss, a tool-box, a few go-pros to bolt to various peoples bikes and maybe a bbq for some sausage-in-a-bread on the move.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 25/08/2021 at 14:50, MaxPower said:

youl be fine with road tyres, its everything else thats the issue

ill run a scoot again this year 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1