Eastcapescapade 2021 November 12th, 13th, 14th

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kassis helping me build this. Old Honda C110 frame from the early 60's. Front end (forks and wheel) + the swing arm/rear wheel are from a 2008 Honda CBR125. Will attempt to retain the monoshock for the rear. Tank is from a 70's? Honda CB100. Engine will hopefully be a 5 speed DOHC FX125 engine. It's a lot of work and we're barely started but it would be the ultimate off road pest machine for me. I was super excited about my alloy mags till I saw what happened to Aaron Card's wheel on molesworth, but just gonna send it. These are Honda branded Enkei's which is pretty cool for what was an entry level learner bike at the time. Disc front and rear will be absolutely lush. I have a fat 5.10x17 Shinko dual sport coming for the rear. I managed to get the original CT125 handle bars and switch blocks from Aaron's new CT125 he's chopped. Saw the Vietnamese dudes in Ho chi Minh using modern Honda switch blocks on old Dax's and Chalys and it looked kinda cool. 

Anyway, enough writing about it. Time to go and build it.

No description available.

*seat is from one of those old low rider chopper bicycles and was just for lol's.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, MopedNZ said:

Uphill the year before (2019) Ft @Shakotomhelping clean @GuyWithAviators tyres whilst Andrew starts water cooling the CT at 40 ish seconds to maintain hill speed. Also Ft @johnnyfive's town bike. 

Didn’t even notice he was there haha. Love the sound of screamin lifans. 

pine is building for this year!

• Like 1