WTD :: Workshop bay hire for a day - Palmerston North

Ned

Hey all,

I work for Drive EV now, and on top of selling EVs, we also service most of the lower North Island for Leaf firmware updates and language conversions etc.
We have a few garages around the country where we go and set up for the day and service a few cars in that town, and we're getting more and more in Palmy, so looking to see if anyone has a bay we can for a day use every so often?

Ideally, we would like a place to pull a car inside, has a power point or two to run our gear from, and would be turbo nice if there was a "customer lounge" for someone to wait around while I did the updates.

For other workshops this works in their favour as they can now offer our services to their customers and keep them from shopping around etc, but I can probably make sure the beer fridge gets a healthy injection of libations if need be or something along those lines. We don't do it as a money maker, we do it to keep customers happy really.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas!

xoxo

Ned

021 413 423

• 5 weeks later...