PALMY SWAPMEAT 2021: 6-8 AUGUST

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

getting bloody close! 

Likely we'll go for a cruise out to Apiti Tavern again like a couple years ago for a bit of a bowl of chips and a beer

dont forget to get your tshirt orders in  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was talking to my Dad yesterday, who is in the Hot Rod Club that organises Swap Meat. He was saying other swap meats around to country this year have been the biggest ever, so if the sun is out expect a big one at Manfeild. They are worried about running out of room, because they can’t use the outdoor horse arena, where everyone used to park.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, AllTorque said:

I was talking to my Dad yesterday, who is in the Hot Rod Club that organises Swap Meat. He was saying other swap meats around to country this year have been the biggest ever, so if the sun is out expect a big one at Manfeild. They are worried about running out of room, because they can’t use the outdoor horse arena, where everyone used to park.

The Palmy swapmeet was huge when it was at the trotting track and pretty big before that at Awapuni racetrack. The current venue is about 1/2 what it used to be but I guess shit is getting thinned out by now too ? Still a great swapmeet. Rotorua was a decent size a couple of weeks back too.

I will chuck my hat in the ring for my single yearly appearance. 

Will be taking the day off on Friday and driving down from Auckland, I have spoken to @Snoozin already and received a maybe and @sentra is refusing to reply to my constant messages of love, but even with those guys there is still a cuply seats in the car. 

Get @ me if you want to join, like always we will be leaning on the company car so no gas money required, only ass or grass will be accepted as payment.

• Like 5