LS1 wiring

Ashkellybarr

Hey OS team

helping a mate get his LS1 swap 

using link g4 in non LS chassis.

its 95% done and ready to go but there’s a couple things I’m struggling to get info for.

1. alternator wiring. Google comes up with loads of yanks using truck alternators with different wiring.

it’s a two wire from early 2000’s como so I’m assuming one wire just needs a resistor and switched off ign?

2. Injector info, found the injectors are standard ls1 bosch 0 280 155 931 but can’t find dead time info, most US posts guys use random info from bosch part numbers that are similar but not to that specific number. However we’re wanting to setup modeled fuel pretty accurately

3. T56 reverse lock out. Safe to say the lock out is NO without 12v applied?

plan to run GPO 12v over defined RPM until we get ABS wired in. But if NO I can get it running and on and off a trailer until I can get the plug and wire it in

cheers

the commodore alternator vt-vy with the mitsi/hitachi large plug  is the standard sense to battery and light terminal to ignition switched 12v via lamp or simulated resistor, vz ran a different ecu controlled regulator

can probablly  pull some injector data from  an hp tuners file for a commo ls1 if that helps 

reverse lockout is simply  a solenoid ign 12v to one side ground switched the other in factory application unlocks under 5kmh , common way  is to  hookup to  brake light circuit so  have to put foot on the brake to  activate the solenoid switching +12v instead of ground

• Thanks 1

On 14/03/2021 at 22:42, vk327 said:

the commodore alternator vt-vy with the mitsi/hitachi large plug  is the standard sense to battery and light terminal to ignition switched 12v via lamp or simulated resistor, vz ran a different ecu controlled regulator

can probablly  pull some injector data from  an hp tuners file for a commo ls1 if that helps 

reverse lockout is simply  a solenoid ign 12v to one side ground switched the other in factory application unlocks under 5kmh , common way  is to  hookup to  brake light circuit so  have to put foot on the brake to  activate the solenoid switching +12v instead of ground

would you know witch colour is witch?

Yeah if you could off HPtuners that would be mint.

yeah I could do a mix of brake light and rpm output from ECU witch should be pretty fail safe.