Mr.mk1's Mopar or No Car '70 Dodge Coronet

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, rusty360 said:

Wholey shit you have chopped out some shit there! Must be great starting to put it all back together. How are the patch panels fitting?

Spoke too soon, today has been a bit fiddly under the tail light getting 4 new bits lining up and the bumper recess in the quarter is an inch out

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hell yeah, plasma cutting & Turfing the old pieces in a pile was pretty satisfying too!

the guy I got the car off has a 2-piece pressed boot floor on trademe but there’s no way in hell I’m giving him any more of my money! (Also wants to triple his money by the looks)

Central custom engineering. The forming gear is my brothers hobby, only just got pullmax a week ago. Waterjet was a govt scheme a couple years back to help local business and bring in more jobs. Incredible machines! It’s a Maxiem 2040 and can cut on axis’ and all sorts of shit

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mr.Mk1 said:

Central custom engineering. The forming gear is my brothers hobby, only just got pullmax a week ago. Waterjet was a govt scheme a couple years back to help local business and bring in more jobs. Incredible machines! It’s a Maxiem 2040 and can cut on axis’ and all sorts of shit

Sweet, where did the pullmax come out of and what model? I fizz over old metalshaping gear. Pullmax are so versatile.