RIVALRX 1984 XE FALCON

rivalrx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, The Bronze said:

These are 14s? I have a set of these on my ute at the moment, I just need to get my snowflakes painted, then they'll be of little use to me

They are 14x6 I think. Oh cool, I am keen as when you are ready to let them go. Happy to pay etc

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, deankdx said:

talking about the ESP tribute

Global trim(Australia) also do the ESP gold paint for the snowflake wheels in a pressure pack can. (ones with the side moulds etc) 

Cheers mate - they have all the goodies there. I'd love the correct seat material however I'm happy with the ol tan. I guess it would be rude for me no to get a set of the ESP remake centres and the gold too

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all - I’m thinking about selling my pretty clean xe de reg runner. I will be officially listing it however for those old schoolers that might be into it, PM me. 

$10k for the complete car on bickies - might be getting it live and reg wof but then the price will jump.

ALL other bits are extra 

I will do an official post in the coming weeks in the correct thread area etc. All the pics and info are in the build thread. 

7 hours ago, j.e.d. said:

That’s a shame.. hope all is ok at your end 

All good here mate - thanks for asking

I want to sell all my cars and pursue my dream of getting another XY Fairmont.... for that to have a chance of occurring, I need to sell the XE and my WRX Type R that is lurking away in the background.

Game on now I guess

• Like 1

On 16/05/2022 at 16:57, rivalrx said:

All good here mate - thanks for asking

I want to sell all my cars and pursue my dream of getting another XY Fairmont.... for that to have a chance of occurring, I need to sell the XE and my WRX Type R that is lurking away in the background.

Game on now I guess

Fair call.. I'd do the same to get myself back into a Torana hatch but they're hellishly expensive when they rarely pop up. My mate has a XY project that's been on the back burner for a number of years at a panel beaters shop.. pretty sure when he gets it back home (once I clear his garage of the mustang I bought off him), he'll work out what he wants to do with it.. big project though, better getting something already on the road I reckon (says the guy who has just bought another project).

See it thru man, make it happen before they're all out of reach

• Like 1

On 18/05/2022 at 13:33, anglia4 said:

Sheeeeiit thats a lot of car on a single axle trailer! :shock:

Sure was man. Had to put about 6,000 psi in the tyres as I was committed. Would tandem it next time for sure. 

• Haha 1