• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sh1t update - bought a set of XE Fairmont Ghia rear window chrome, as the povo spec Falcon is missing this. 

It’s actually a pretty useless purchase as I’m going to be running louvres but hey, it’s how I roll. 

I left the spare rear screen behind with the seller as I’m tapped for space and it’s literally the last thing I need in “storage”.  

C66CCB44-846D-40BD-BAC6-536240D07973.jpeg

4E40A8D9-7C7E-4D00-A14C-199B85551BE6.jpeg

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Long time no see - the XE is still tucked away awaiting the loving it so deserves. 

Hopefully I have found a place in Auckland to dry store it, so watch this space. I'm gaghing to get into it and start the tidy re vin process. 

Today I thought the XE Fairmont LSD disc rear end needs some love, so I got it outside and gave it a water blast. 

I also yanked and binned the old discs and brake pads as the diff weighs a tonne and I news to make it easier to move about my crowded shed. 

Next move will be to prime and paint the housing, buy caliper rebuild kits and new rotors with new hard line too. 

One slide pin is giving me issues in the caliper so sing out if anyone has a spare Ford one kicking about. 

I finally got my Ghia Fairmont bonnet and 12 slot mags with new eagers up from Christchurch to Auckland. Happy days

214CECD0-2BD4-4C9A-A1D4-70E48E0F97E1.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really need to just lay off the online purchases….but I can’t. 

Picked up this mint XE front bumper that will get a good clean up and will go on the car with my S PAC lower lip. 

Here is one of my spare prostars on my XE Fairmont Ghia disc lsd rear end  

8CD139CB-3DE0-475C-BEB9-F0CC534453FC.jpeg

4BC0A1B5-1060-4CCA-BD9A-0478E2B2D0D6.jpeg

• Like 5