Any ideas on low low S112 Crown?

toms_supply

Hey team, 

Wondering if anybody on here has gone really low on their S11X Toyota Crown, as I’d like a bit of info on how you’ve done it. 

I’m currently running lowering springs in the front (which needs to come down a few centimetres) and cut factory springs in the rear (which is a good height but I’d ideally like to go a little lower, since the front is coming down too).
It’s low... but not as low as what I want. 

I’ve got the idea of changing my tyre setup from a 195/60/14 to a 185/55/14, which would give me 3cm less chassis height. I’d cut my already chopped rear springs a little more and replace rear bump stops with the universal blade on body style ones - ones I don’t mind chopping down to suit, just to close the arch gap. Being live axle, I’d also need to find an adjustable panhard to fit... maybe RA40 Celica or AE86?

A lot of ideas for the rear, but the front has me stumped... If it wasn’t double wishbone I’d be straight into the adjustables but yet my budget isn’t huge for bags. 

If anyone could give me any info on how they’ve lowered there Crown, that would be awesome. Sorry for the spiel.  

pic for reference.. my current setup. 

cheers Tom. 

210F4ED0-5ABE-437C-B087-D6B67B6B2259.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi, i was using sprigns from American classics, and struts suitable for lowered susp, here is link to post, should auto translate. https://www.drive2.ru/l/540921513910469704/

I like result, specialy my susp was dead and cuted, not so low snd nice handling for my city. But this one from us, summit racing shop, with delivery and customs to ukraine i think about 600-700us$. Also there is lower spring options and also lots on ebay.

It was like rullete when i buy, no any idea how it fit by size and weight, but car get perfect straight.

Dont forget to make sump protection.

• Like 2