Tortron's 1985 DR200 *they call me mello yello*

tortron

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This bike kicks back way more than every other dr200 engine i have, im assuming its cos theres a pool of oil leaked into the cylinder, normally its a lazy kick and away they go.

Its got some nice bars and a battery tender on it, wonder if its got a milled head too

1999 DF200.

TIL that DF200s are actually different from DR200 farm bikes. They are a road frame converted to farm bike spec. pillion pegs, different rear rack mounting, provision for only 1 kick stand and anodized black alloy rims

I can see why the deleted the rear peg loop, if you drop the bike it bends them, it breaks the frame, and the pegs then cut the swingam..... noting too bad for a farm/bush bike tho

being a bush bike means its really a river bike tho

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mainly because they are all turbo fucked

IMG_20210923_115738_edit_698368263972603.thumb.jpg.c1931aaf8f660aea339d7fad6d14e817.jpg

I mean yamaha parts on a suzuki. Grot

Has the good carb, an unrusted muffler, decent plastic tank, and the engine should run with a new side cover so although it's a huge piece of crap it was worth the price of admission for even half those parts

3" kick stand can fuck off tho

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...

IMG_20240203_145310.jpg

There's a couple different decal sets for these. Straight blue seems pretty common. The white is a little less common Decided to go with blue on these spare covers

I want to get some mellow yellow livery for it with the old logo

• Like 5