Zac's 1982 Starion, Steering into the OCD Skid.

ProZac

32 minutes ago, kws said:

Loving all the Starions around here recently. Such cool cars.

Also keen to know how you get on with home plating, as its something i've been interested in for a while but there arent nice kits here like you get overseas.

I bought one of the Caswell kits in from overseas for some stuff at work, and it's fricken expensive by the time you get it here! Plus, they cant actually supply the passivation solutions because they're DG's. I'm on contact with an industrial supplier up north, and they've given me a heap of material to read, just need to sit down and go through it all to figure out what we need :-).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Firebrand said:

Looking good, the passivated hardware comes up so nice.  Maybe it's time I updated my build thread also since there's a bit of a trend going on around here at the moment.

18 minutes ago, bigfoot said:

Good to see more Starions/Mitsis appearing on here, almost tempted to put some of my lancers up

DOOOO IIIIITT.

• Like 1

I was seriously contemplating buying your car when it was for sale by the PO. Looking at your thread, it was a good buy, it looks like an honest car, and being an early GSR-X model is very rare and very cool. It's your project to do, but I'll sure help however I can! :-).

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ProZac said:

I was seriously contemplating buying your car when it was for sale by the PO. Looking at your thread, it was a good buy, it looks like an honest car, and being an early GSR-X model is very rare and very cool. It's your project to do, but I'll sure help however I can! :-).

<3

I am so on board for this level of OCD resto btw.

• Like 1