Sunbeam’s Giant Blades

Sunbeam

Blades are solid, there is a slight hollow in the round bit at the root. Some numbers, mostly indexing marks for setting up in the hub and some other numbers that are meaningless without the right book probably. I’m 99% sure they’re off one of these:

0CD173CD-67D1-467E-BFC9-B53D8CC57AA2.thumb.jpeg.96bff4c40df42246f0bfcbfe99db66c7.jpeg

Which makes them old school.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Sunbeam said:

Blades are solid, there is a slight hollow in the round bit at the root. Some numbers, mostly indexing marks for setting up in the hub and some other numbers that are meaningless without the right book probably. I’m 99% sure they’re off one of these:

0CD173CD-67D1-467E-BFC9-B53D8CC57AA2.thumb.jpeg.96bff4c40df42246f0bfcbfe99db66c7.jpeg

There is a plane like that at founders park museum Nelson - may be some pics on their website and a local Barry to go planespot for you to compare props 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sunbeam said:

The museum at Omaka airfield should be able to tell you straight away if you send them pics, as they've got a ground-running condition Bristol Freighter in their possession.

• Like 1