EpochNZ's Teenage Wet Dream Sierra Estate

EpochNZ

• 6 months later...

What, an update you say? Well, okay......

After many many miles (trips) in the Sierra the time came to front up for the WoF....and as expected, things werent overly flash.....lots of rust in weird and unusual places making it a health hazard to both those on the road and those inside.  And probably to Albanian children as well (somehow).

So for the last wee while she has been out at "The Farm" where @JustHarry has been working his magic on it (most usually when he's lost the will to live or wants to take out his anger on something).

imagejpeg_2.jpg.5c2c3a1e3c3bfc437c4744810eebd1c5.jpg

Noises are being made about it (hopefully) being ready soon for another crack at this mad WoF thing, we await with bated breath.  On the minus side, Harry has found rust in a few more previosuly unseen places so it might be a bot terminal. But Cest Le Vie, lets just drive it like we stole it until the WoF guy says we cant (on its 2 litre Pinto and 3 speed slushbox) then go find another one.

On a whim I splashed out on these.

signal-2021-05-16-140641.thumb.jpeg.1fa68ab3f8d1ee8b666fb4cb586982ee.jpeg

They are from an ST170 Focus but I fear there might be some shenanigans needed to get them to fit (if at all).  For the record they are 17x7/ET49 (and that offset is probably the killer) with some 215/45 feet on them.  Now I've read lots of conflicting stuff on the interwebs about what people have got to fit and what didnt, so I guess the best we can do is strap them on and see.  Maybe some 205/40's might be better, either way i can see guard rolling in my future.

Watch this space...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...