Kilroy's 1982 Morris 1700

Kilroynz

Hey Dudes.

I have spent the last 24 years messing with Morris Marinas - mostly because people gave them to me for nothing.

Hard to resist.

I knew how to make them go well and be reliable, so I just did that.

Talk to me about any of that if you want.

Cheers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yoeddynz said:

Hey Ken- thanks for popping over and posting up your thread! So cool to see cars rescued and see what bodges one can discover in the process.

I'm waiting for the resident Marina foamer @locost_bryan to pop his head in and say hi!

Know Ken and his builds from the Marina club forum and FB groups. :geek:  @The Dude is the other Marina foamer.

• Like 1

Oh cool!

Me and hannah randomly met Ken when we moved back to NZ way back in 2010. Spotted his old place in lyttleton with Marinas outside, he spotted me foaming a bit and introduced himself.  Became friends (without even having to dirty my hands with Marina ownership I might add....)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You're a sick man, but my hat goes off to you for your knowledge of all the parts and keeping it going!

I remember there used to be a couple of sedans getting around owned by a husband/wife that had superlites in Chch from memory too?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...