Aubz fa50

Aubs

Sooo another scoot has joined my ranks.

Hahaha its a runner too.

So 1st off they removed the tyre tubes.. why i dunno he said to guvern.... erm ehh. Hahha anyway yea and was running ruff.

Ive put tubes in tyres tuned abit. Runs prety alrite now.

Now to get rid of the questionable paint and clean up

20201008_203214.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a front guard if you want it...

[Edit] got your address ok. I'll try to get it away in the next couple of days. Will see if I've got any other FA bits in the shed left.

They're a cool wee bike but pretty lightweight. Rear spokes get loose and frame can buckle if you do jumps. Got mine going over 60 km/h on the flat which is pretty good for standard bore, but I had to Fred Flintstone it up hills. Designed for 45kg women carrying flowers not 90kg blokes doing max speed runs... :grin:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Lord Gruntfuttock said:

Got a front guard if you want it...

[Edit] got your address ok. I'll try to get it away in the next couple of days. Will see if I've got any other FA bits in the shed left.

They're a cool wee bike but pretty lightweight. Rear spokes get loose and frame can buckle if you do jumps. Got mine going over 60 km/h on the flat which is pretty good for standard bore, but I had to Fred Flintstone it up hills. Designed for 45kg women carrying flowers not 90kg blokes doing max speed runs... :grin:

Hahhahq cheers man your gc.

Haha im 110kg. I know what ya mean haha

• Like 1

Finally started taking of the henis gold of the crome its coming along nicely still gota do rear wheel and the fidly bits but happy.

And found a small k and n filter in shed wich i made a ruber hose fit on to carb and filter

20201017_175838.jpg

20201017_175824.jpg

On 14/10/2020 at 20:06, Lord Gruntfuttock said:

Found it. I'll pull the stays off to make it smaller to send. Will post next couple of days, sure you can figure out how to put it back together... :)

fa5.jpg

thank you so much man really appreciate it. Gona be choice

• Thanks 1

Its hea @Lord Gruntfuttock 

Thank u soo much yuus.

Painted my light case and. Gauge case black just for now. Both will go white when frame goes yellow. Still gota clean up front wheel more and rear wheel. But havnt had long. And looking loads better than the gold hahha.

If anyone has a rear gaurd let me know.

Screenshot_20201019-103009_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201019-103022_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...