Nissan Micra k11 - Mandy goes to a new happy home.

yoeddynz

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/11/2021 at 21:20, yoeddynz said:

Takaka 'race' hill. 

that brings back fond memories of my mum’s old 121 bubble car, it was the undefeated king of the hill.

It’s good that you have a nice reliable Japanese shopping cart to daily so you don’t get distracted from your project car.

55 minutes ago, cubastreet said:

It’s good that you have a nice reliable Japanese shopping cart to daily so you don’t get distracted from your project car.

Yes it is. Its all totally gone to plan and I'm glad its not turned into just another fucking project..:lol:

On 26/09/2020 at 09:01, yoeddynz said:

As some might have seen in my wanted advert I've been looking for a Nissan k11 Micra (march) for a while, mainly to have as a daily for when the Imp eventually goes under the knife to get its new flat six heart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

On 04/12/2021 at 13:09, yoeddynz said:

going by the amount of time that the likes of Barry, Kendal and a fella in chch I have used (his name eludes me right now) have spent on various cert jobs I have done, plus the paper work, the training costs to get there and the fact they then have the responsibility on them, I don't actually think the costs are very much at all.

The folk who grumble about the costs are probably the ones who did not follow the rule book or just ignored the certifiers suggestions and had to keep making changes because of stupid decisions on their own behalf.

I'm just still fucking thankful we still have a way we can go about to legally build or modify our own cars because its always on the back of my mind that this will get scrapped by the dogooders one day. I have many of my own project plans I have yet to even draw up and am hoping for a happy future of making things.

I don't really want to be a dick, you've done a good job of the modifications but in one thread you go on about how great the cert system is and how fortunate we are to be able to do it legally and then in another you do stuff that puts the cert system in jeopardy.

"If people aren't going to follow the rules then we will just ban modifications"

/The cert price exceeds the value of the car

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...