yoeddynz

Nissan Micra k11 shopping cart(s). Filling the shed with small cars since 2020...

3 hours ago, yoeddynz said:

I see a little turbo install in the future. 

Skid plates you say?......

Look forward to the turbo.

Skid plate + makita one ways + turbo = skimming across those ford crossings.   Win win.

• Like 2

I saw a tidy looking yellow 2 door in christchurch yesterday, I can look at it again one day and tell you if it is a manual/1.3

• Like 1

We are intending to build a new garage in the yard next year. It will be sited next to the boat shed. Maybe 6 x 4 meters. Big enough for one car and a few bikes.

Hannah wants to put up an old style sign on the front that says 'Nissan Maindealer" with a picture of Nelson Mandela in a Micra :-)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

There’s one on the side of the road in TeKuiti for sale for $2178 I think. Pretty sure I only counted 2 doors but I was very tired when driving by

@anglia4 this one here- as spotted already by 2 other (becoming micra spotters) oldschoolers :-) ....

On 29/10/2020 at 18:09, Otodat said:

Spotted this in the Kuiti today, auto unfortunately 

dirtX3n.jpg

Cd4xb9r.jpg

• Like 2

Driving past it prompted an epic sharn for my dad and his mate about this mad barry in Mairehau with an N+1 formula for Micra's and a soon to be goldwing powered imp :thumbleft:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yellow + 2 door is great! 

Look forward to seeing how it ends up with the good stuff from other cars in it.

• Like 2

You might want to get your swap done and certed before February next year, LVVTA are increasing the cost price of a cert $50 

• Sad 1

On 17/10/2020 at 14:07, yoeddynz said:

Lowering will take place but its gonna be subtle to start with... only last night we visited some friends up the Marahau Valley and it involves a ford crossing. No way the Imp would even go near it and a lowered Micra might scrape.

Lift one, lower the other?

Have I suggested before that the one with the sweetest voice must be named Melanie?