Nissan Micra k11 - Mandy goes to a new happy home.

yoeddynz

1 hour ago, yoeddynz said:

I love them. I've got a whole stash. I was think of starting a thread but need to chat to the mods so we can make something neat of it. 

I have sales brochures for all my cars, including my dailies. I think an appreciation thread is appropriate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/10/2020 at 09:34, kiwi808 said:

I have sales brochures for all my cars, including my dailies. I think an appreciation thread is appropriate.

You start it, I'll contribute. 

Also, Alex you have truly gone down the March rabbit hole. Now you know how I feel about Integras.

Also, an E-prefix before a chassis code is usually a Japan emissions standard. After E, Japanese cars were prefixed GF, then GH, etc. etc. E came about in 1978 or so I think, even my KP is E-KP61 as it had all the gubbins associated to meet the standard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Snoozin said:

Also, an E-prefix before a chassis code is usually a Japan emissions standard. After E, Japanese cars were prefixed GF, then GH, etc. etc. E came about in 1978 or so I think, even my KP is E-KP61 as it had all the gubbins associated to meet the standard. 

now that explains the E- on Subaru ID Tag's too thanks! his thread delivers

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2020 at 19:52, Snoozin said:

Also, Alex you have truly gone down the March rabbit hole. Now you know how I feel about Integras.

Its funny but since you started your Integra thread I have been spotting them about. I quite enjoyed reading how you would look for better original bits, factory fresh (along with Eds Toyota mr2 thread that was similar in ways)

Now I'm spotting Marches everywhere...

Now I totally understand the fun that is trying to get nicer bits and tidying it up. Its refreshing not to have to stress about dealing with rust, modifying things to fit, certs etc. Just tidy up what's there and the little details. I'm very much looking forward to building the yellow one into the car we want, picking the best bits and cleaning it all.

• Like 8