Nissan Micra k11 - Mandy goes to a new happy home.

yoeddynz

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The olive green one posted last looks awesome! Had crossed my mind at one point that one of these would possibly make a good BE1 clone, I guess the k11 was pretty much inspired by that anyway but the cabriolet seems closer.

• Like 1

Ha scuttle shake is such a convertible thing … prob why they put the strut brace on 

tightening up the door fit does a lot to fix it - if it has rubber blocks in the door striker areas then making some delrin blocks like Mx5s will help 

• Like 2

Most cabrios look awful to me except for that first warm day of spring when they look like the best thing in the world..

These look so bad with the roof up it's difficult to even find a photo.1978_volkswagen_beetle_convertible_1541623608ce40810bf523f24deDSC_0658.jpg.75716398baf6a6e6d9730774954eeef8.jpg

These were pretty sweet thoPeugeot-205-Cabriolet-CT-tre-quarti-posteriore-aperta.thumb.jpg.4dd5cde7d59cdb6b9599fbf83d0b4afc.jpg

French girls wearing only a shirt I mean...

• Like 4

They are quite a nice wheel eh. Not exactly what we are after but nice enough as an option to try out for now. It's a bit like 'got some alloys that came with a free car'.

Cleaned them up and they've come up pretty good. They look heaps better on a lowered car and the grip from the 55 aspect firestones is much better.

Update soon but here's a sneaky pic.

20220526_152907.jpg

• Like 8