1963 AP5's dirty old '82 Sigma SE

1963 AP5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a while between updates due to other stupid life commitments but I am back into the Mitsi now.

A little while ago @MaxPowerwas kind enough to let me scavenge a few odds and ends off an old Sigma shell that was heading for the metal recyclers. Among the treasure was a good battery tray. My car was once running on LPG and the battery tray was butchered to make way for LPG system components so it was good to find a new tray. I also installed a remote battery switch that can be operated from a push/pull rod under the bumper so I don't need to open and close the bonnet to disconnect the battery.

Battery switch 1.jpg

Battery switch 2.jpg

Battery tray.jpg

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Updates are coming thick and fast at the moment. Got all of the manifolds installed and refitted the distributor. Also installed the last of the supercharger brackets so everything is nice and secure, you can now see how much fiddling around was involved in getting all of this to fit nicely in the passengers side of the engine bay. Now to get the fuel delivery system installed.

Manifolds and dizzy installaed.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...