Molesworth Moped Melee, 5th, 6th. 7th march 2021

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote a quick and dirty account of it on my phone and dumped it I to a group chat for the Aux boys who are doing it in two weeks time.  

If I sat at an actual computer and made a few small tweaks (phone typing is meh) the story is pretty much written.

Just now, RUNAMUCK said:

I wrote a quick and dirty account of it on my phone and dumped it I to a group chat for the Aux boys who are doing it in two weeks time.  

If I sat at an actual computer and made a few small tweaks (phone typing is meh) the story is pretty much written.

Maybe once we get the photo dump set up, with your words we can just send that then?

• Like 1

I dont see it being any different to NZPC doing a story on OSN tbh. 

We still maintain control of the event.  And apart from one free loader on day one, the extreme nature of the ride weeds out all but those who truly belong.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

I dont see it being any different to NZPC doing a story on OSN tbh. 

We still maintain control of the event.  And apart from one free loader on day one, the extreme nature of the ride weeds out all but those who truly belong.

The Kiwi Bike guy wants to talk about the Monkey firstly I think as it’s a current model, but the ride overall. If you’re happy to send me your ramblings, I’m happy to talk to him. The Nz Bike Rider guy I can put in contact with you?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Whoopeecock said:

The Kiwi Bike guy wants to talk about the Monkey firstly I think as it’s a current model, but the ride overall. If you’re happy to send me your ramblings, I’m happy to talk to him. The Nz Bike Rider guy I can put in contact with you?

Sure thing. 

• Like 1

I vote Bart. I just attended and rode wildly all weekend and helped out on a few repairs where I could. Jump at it though because print media is cool . Ive got a shelf on the bookshelf at home with the dozens of magazines Ive been interviewed and featured in and its a good feeling and good to show the kids

• Like 3

Whatever yarn you have with them they'll edit to fuckery anyway so you won't be at risk, and they don't wanna be the ones ruining it for other people too. 

Go for it. Funny what picks up their attention haha. 

For the record also, BRM magazine guy that interviewed us left them because reasons and now does all the Kiwi rider podcast and writing with another fella. Basically they're opposing factions. Doesn't really effect it in any way, but worth mentioning. 

38 minutes ago, Whoopeecock said:

He also works closely with Motomart in Wellington and they have a shop monkey that both him and I have ridden so he's a bit of a piner. 

• Like 1

Day 2 Maungatapu track. No photos as was too busy holding on and trying not to fall off (and failing). That's my swollen ankle after munching it under the bike on the way down. Wish I had the GoPro rigged up to show how rough it was!

20210309_174715_copy_453x805.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 3