Molesworth Moped Melee, 5th, 6th. 7th march 2021

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Also my bike has a fucked battery, a loose chain, and a sloppy cush drive.  Lol.

All good mate! Mine's the same. Except I have a new battery, and even treated the A100 to a lush o-ring chain for max 'fuck you dust' factor. Eastcapescapade stretched my last high-grade Chinesium chain 15mm.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Chunky_t said:

Does anyone know how many kms each leg of the trip is? Just trying to plan fuel/how much extra I’ll need. 

The longest stretch without fuel is Hanmer to Blenheim, approx 200km, second longest is St Arnaud to Hanmer of approx 120km. Day 2 has a few fuel stop options, longest is Renwick to Havelock which is approx 100km.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

The longest stretch without fuel is Hanmer to Blenheim, approx 200km, second longest is St Arnaud to Hanmer of approx 120km. Day 2 has a few fuel stop options Renwick to Havelock which is approx 100km.

Grouse I can get just over 200km to a tank. Should get away with a 5L jerry in support wag and can top off the tank at the lunch stop on day 1. 

Light adv scoot ready for action (nearly)

D069D026-0DD9-4563-B21D-9423DED6BF3D.jpeg

• Like 5

The back up vehicle will be carrying a 20ltr of gas too. But it might be a long wait. 

The last of the details have been hammered out. 5he informational email will be sent to everyone fairly soon.  

Their should be enough Koha for a mean roadside bbq feed. (Maybe day two too)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

The back up vehicle will be carrying a 20ltr of gas too. But it might be a long wait. 

The last of the details have been hammered out. 5he informational email will be sent to everyone fairly soon.  

Their should be enough Koha for a mean roadside bbq feed. (Maybe day two too)

Yeah I’d just fill up when we all stop for lunch, that should have me well covered for fuel for the day.