RUNAMUCK

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Chunky_t said:

Righto just got my A into G, paid for parking & Entry.Ā 

I also have booked accommodation for the Thursday night in Hanmer and the Saturday in Nelson with 1 spare bed on both of those nights if anyone would like to chip in on that too.Ā 

Time to get my scooter ready - it still has Te Urewera Dirt on it haha.Ā 

Oh, Also is there room in Support wag for a 4ish Litre jerry for spare fuel?Ā 

We're going to whack a 20ltr on one of the back up trailers. But you might be in for a bit of a wait if you run out of gas. (I seem to recall you were pretty well up there on the te urewera ride) I'd recommend trying to carry some extra fuel yourself if you can.

16 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

We're going to whack a 20ltr on one of the back up trailers. But you might be in for a bit of a wait if you run out of gas. (I seem to recall you were pretty well up there on the te urewera ride) I'd recommend trying to carry some extra fuel yourself if you can.

I had one of those ali aux fuel cans which I borrowed so wonā€™t have it this time. I can cover about 200kms with no gas stops though - not sure how long day 2 & 3 are

1 hour ago, Chunky_t said:

I had one of those ali aux fuel cans which I borrowed so wonā€™t have it this time. I can cover about 200kms with no gas stops though - not sure how long day 2 & 3 are

I think day one is the longest. I can cover 200 kms too. I was thinking of taking a 1ltr bottle of gas just in case.

11 hours ago, Tumeke said:

We will get map details and do it ourselves in few weeks. Our bikes are half way down and airlines should hold airfares. Will talk to accommodation tomorrow.

I have accommodation for Auckland crew for whenever they can get through in Nelson if needed xoxĀ 

• Like 3

On 26/02/2021 at 17:53, Chunky_t said:

I also have booked accommodation for the Thursday night in Hanmer and the Saturday in Nelson with 1 spare bed on both of those nights if anyone would like to chip in on that too.

Interested for the spareĀ bed in Nelson. Also need one more or a tent site if someone else hasĀ extra space?Ā Could take over an Auckland crew's booking perhaps...