Molesworth Moped Melee, 5th, 6th. 7th march 2021

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heading from chch up to hanmer with space to GC freight something to the start for me? ive got some small (300mm) cast wheels for my smoker i wanna get up north. In chch at the moment but figure if i can get to the start then can maybe slap them on the seth afrikans ute to make their way north?

5 hours ago, BLIZZO said:

anyone heading from chch up to hanmer with space to GC freight something to the start for me? ive got some small (300mm) cast wheels for my smoker i wanna get up north. In chch at the moment but figure if i can get to the start then can maybe slap them on the seth afrikans ute to make their way north?

Yeah mayte. Flick me a pm

4 hours ago, Chris.QCR said:

Hey @RUNAMUCK. Do ya reckon we could get a list up of entrys when possible so the tagging and hounding can begin. 

Cheers

I'll make inroads into that tonight.

The email for for the form Goes to @- i5oogt - so 8ll ask him nicely to edit the first post after he gets his kids to bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn have only just seen this but sounds grouse & reckon I could make it for that weekend too.

Who’s still planning to go from the NI? @Truenotch@WankBankA100@Tumeke I have a small car trailer that could transport a few bikes across the strait and to/from Hanmer if that helps?

I’ve never done this type of ride before so a few things to sort. ‘Big block’ 400 will be kinda cheating but hopefully ok unless I can quickly find something smaller for cheap.

Wait one please caller...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pee Dubs said:

Damn have only just seen this but sounds grouse & reckon I could make it for that weekend too.

Who’s still planning to go from the NI? @Truenotch@WankBankA100@Tumeke I have a small car trailer that could transport a few bikes across the strait and to/from Hanmer if that helps?

I’ve never done this type of ride before so a few things to sort. ‘Big block’ 400 will be kinda cheating but hopefully ok unless I can quickly find something smaller for cheap.

I'm heading down with a long tray single cab ute. Looks like I might be taking @Truenotch's bike down and mine, but there'll be space on the ute for another bike, maybe 2 more at a massive push. Save the trailer on ferry costs?

3 minutes ago, Pee Dubs said:

A 400 maybe cheating (but no more than my 250!) it will be good to have you on the team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

A 400 maybe cheating (but no more than my 250!) it will be good to have you on the team.

A 400 road bike, so possibly needing to find some more suitable tyres!

Just found this local to me https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2965132650. More betterer if could get it going + legal in time?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Pee Dubs said:

I have another friend who's keen to attend from the NI too. He's based on the Kapiti coast, so we could all work together to make this work.

At this stage I'm planning to fly into CCH on Thursday and will get a ride out to Hanmer with a girl I'm seeing. Then will likely need a ride back to the north island on Sunday/Monday. 

• Like 3