Molesworth Moped Melee, 5th, 6th. 7th march 2021

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 04/02/2021 at 21:07, Willdat? said:

Good idea - we'll try and get a hustle going by telling everyone it's going to be first in first served...our major limitation to be honest is space for gear in support vehicles.

support vehicles are for pussies who cant tie stuff down good

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Truenotch said:

Who's sorted accommodation so far? I'm keen to get involved with something in Blenheim and Nelson. 

** Yet to clear the leave with the new job I'm starting this week, but am pretty confident I'll get it cleared. 

It looks like there has been ~500 views of my Google map for each day. Possibly a lot of foam, but also this could be quite the large event. I'm intrigued to find out the number of actual entries too. @DoBro Jesusidea of the Maitai is a goodie. And probably where I would recommend. 

@RUNAMUCK where are you staying in Blenheim you tease? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

I've got one spare bed in Hanmer, and one spare bed in Blenheim.

Havent booked Nelson yet.

Can I tentatively take the Blenheim bed? Keen to snag a bed in your Nelson room too if that happens. Gotta get my fill of Bort sharns for the weekend. 

I'll sort myself in Hanmer. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

It looks like there has been ~500 views of my Google map for each day. Possibly a lot of foam, but also this could be quite the large event. I'm intrigued to find out the number of actual entries too. @DoBro Jesusidea of the Maitai is a goodie. And probably where I would recommend. 

@RUNAMUCK where are you staying in Blenheim you tease? 

Blenheim bridges, formerly the top ten.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Truenotch said:

Who's sorted accommodation so far? I'm keen to get involved with something in Blenheim and Nelson. 

** Yet to clear the leave with the new job I'm starting this week, but am pretty confident I'll get it cleared. 

I need to suss Nelson too, and probs Hanmer. I'll probably just stay at home on night one lol.

• Thanks 1

Think i'm out soz guys. A shame as the bikes ready and waiting but the mrs is pretty unwell and it wouldnt be fair to leave her with the kids for 4 days while I hoon around the south island. Well I could have but it was a toss up between this and Brass Monkey 2 months later, and the Brass was always going to win. Maybe next year.