Molesworth Moped Melee, 5th, 6th. 7th march 2021

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

There will be a form, as that will give us a spreadsheet with next of kin etc (I already have most of your wives and mothers phone numbers pewhuhuhu)  

I looked into the public liability aspect for the datsun club when the health and safety act was updated in 2017(?) 

Volunteer organizations are exempt.

Koha will be to cover roadside BBQ, fuel for back up vehicles, spare fuel for the back up vehicles to carry, and any other  incidentals. 

Theres only really a couple more details to finalize, and a form will be out. 

The north island pest had a $20 donation. I dunno if that's too much or not?

I’m only too happy to pay $20! It’s the cheapest fun you can have for $20 koha. Only thing I can think of that’s cheaper is 3 days of self pleasure.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoBro Jesus said:

Hmmmm I should be able to make 1 good jog out of my 3 if people are thinking of doing it on fiddys. Would be massively wounding through. 

If a few guys are on punishingly slow bikes, they can enjoy their adventure together. Not everyone will be shreading it up the front. (I'm slow as fuck on gravel) so long as theres a pack who rides are your speed, it's just a good time all round.  

I wouldnt reccomend bringing a stock FA50, or stock nifty though. They're just too slow. 

1 hour ago, peteretep said:

I’m looking at doing it on my 70cc street magic, just need to make sure it’s super reliable

Send it til ya end it Pete!

If your bike shits the bed, you can ride in a back up vehicle and smash back the piss instead. Ask @HighLUX about day one of last years ride. (I'm impressed he was able to fix his bike that night tbh) 

• Haha 1

On 14/01/2021 at 12:19, RUNAMUCK said:

I'm going to say yes. But the support vehicles might hate you if you hold them up too much. 

I'm not worried 

I'll be half a km back just cruising picking up the scooter pieces as they fall off.

That slip looks good fun to negotiate, doc'll probably shut it to poop parties 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Mof said:

I'm not worried 

I'll be half a km back just cruising picking up the scooter pieces as they fall off.

That slip looks good fun to negotiate, doc'll probably shut it to poop parties 

I'm pretty sure it's privately owned so DOC don't have a say. Their Facebook page looks like it's days or weeks rather than months until it reopens. 

• Like 1