hampie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, UTERUS said:

https://reseneauto.co.nz/raptor/

Some 4X4 critters use this as a really hard wearing coating, looks pretty sweet IRL.

Lightbar on the front roof rack would be sweet.

Cool, thanks will look into it, so far the cheapest deck liner we've found is stuff called buck shot 3.5l kit for $195, need to do some figuring to see how much of it we will need though. Definitely got a light bar in the plans. Once the tyres wear out we'll be getting some sweet looking Goodride ATs (the mud tyres look even better but the noise and extra fuel probs not worth it)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Sing out if you go on any not so extreme adventures! We've got an xtrail complete with rooftent

Oh yeah, will do. Feldon shelter twinsies.  We've actually recently found the perfect little spot that has heaps of quadbike trails that we plan on exploring with our farm bikes as well.

On 04/08/2020 at 15:19, hampie said:

Cool, thanks will look into it, so far the cheapest deck liner we've found is stuff called buck shot 3.5l kit for $195, need to do some figuring to see how much of it we will need though. Definitely got a light bar in the plans. Once the tyres wear out we'll be getting some sweet looking Goodride ATs (the mud tyres look even better but the noise and extra fuel probs not worth it)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2724564528

I'm going to give this stuff a jam on my barwork, sprayed with a schutz gun, so if I get there before you go ahead and do yours I'll let you know how it comes out. I've read and watched a few reviews and it looks to be fairly decent. Definitely can't beat the price too, and the store is local to me, but shipping isn't horrendous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...