• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Corbie said:

Literally frothing at the bunghole.

You coming!? Be cool to catch up, been a while!

I really hope lexy let's me go haha. It's hard getting free time with a newborn in the house haha, especially since lexy joked about going and leaving me home with baby hahaha!

Should have some new sleeping quarters too (sorry still not a wagon [yet])

• Like 2

At McDougall nats the other day, was there irl talk of having a peach bomb party to lead into Rose night? Ie should I see if I can fill up my 5 flagons with the P-bomb?

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Leebo3 said:

At McDougall nats the other day, was there irl talk of having a peach bomb party to lead into Rose night? Ie should I see if I can fill up my 5 flagons with the P-bomb?

Definitely. But only if it's got some of seedy Al's backwash in as well (that might have been why it tasted so good)

• Like 4
3 hours ago, AllTorque said:

I don’t know what a peach bomb is, but as long as it doesn’t make you poo next to someone’s wag, i say do it.

We had peach bomb at that brewery bar we went to at Hawkes Boes. The place you got your jug of 9% Scrumpy from. 

• Thanks 1

I was at Vinegar hill in the weekend...The river was Amazingly warm and there was little diddlemo .. amazing 

in other news there was a sign was on the door at the toilets saying pay online and the ranger will check receipts on the rounds... 

attached is link to booking form.

https://www.mdc.govt.nz/Services/Parks-Public-Spaces/Camping-Grounds/Putai-Ngahere-Domain-Vinegar-Hill/Vinegar-Hill-Booking-Form

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
10 hours ago, grunta said:

I was at Vinegar hill in the weekend...The river was Amazingly warm and there was little diddlemo .. amazing 

in other news there was a sign was on the door at the toilets saying pay online and the ranger will check receipts on the rounds... 

attached is link to booking form.

https://www.mdc.govt.nz/Services/Parks-Public-Spaces/Camping-Grounds/Putai-Ngahere-Domain-Vinegar-Hill/Vinegar-Hill-Booking-Form

Sweet. I've booked online