Michael's Eunos Roadster

kyteler

I looked at him as though he was retarded to which he replied "people convert them." 

"Yeah, no shit.  Not this one though but I'll tell you what does have a rotary in, my Rx7. I don't need this to have one." 

Aww yip. 

• Like 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kyteler said:

I looked at him as though he was retarded to which he replied "people convert them." 

"Yeah, no shit.  Not this one though but I'll tell you what does have a rotary in, my Rx7. I don't need this to have one." 

Aww yip. 

Should have said it has a b18 in it ;)

32 minutes ago, kiwi808 said:

Are they as much fun to drive as everyone says?

100% they give so much feedback to the driver, have very good gear shift feel, just love downshifting for corners, such a balanced car. I have some old semi slicks on mine and can really throw it into corners.

Mine has a manual steering rack and it gives you so much feedback.

Loves to rev, lacks tops end but between 4500 and 6000rpm it feels good. I drove an auto 2010 Suzuki swift yesterday and it was fcking awful (terrible drivers position, ridiculously gutless and the steering...fcking hell its terrible, like the steering is made of loose rubber bands), made the mx5 feel like a drivers dream.

I have been tossing up whether I will keep the mx5 or the aw11 I am fixing up for fun daily and I think I will keep the mx5.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ~Slideways~ said:

100% they give so much feedback to the driver, have very good gear shift feel, just love downshifting for corners, such a balanced car. I have some old semi slicks on mine and can really throw it into corners.

Mine has a manual steering rack and it gives you so much feedback.

Loves to rev, lacks tops end but between 4500 and 6000rpm it feels good. I drove an auto 2010 Suzuki swift yesterday and it was fcking awful (terrible drivers position, ridiculously gutless and the steering...fcking hell its terrible, like the steering is made of loose rubber bands), made the mx5 feel like a drivers dream.

I have been tossing up whether I will keep the mx5 or the aw11 I am fixing up for fun daily and I think I will keep the mx5.

Dibs on Aw11 if you sell...?

The weather is not looking good for getting the clutch done but oh well, I drowned my sorrows in more purchasing. 

Garage Vary lip and rear panel will be coming in the next stacked container (along with a rear seat for the Gloria) and some lights that I am hoping to make work with that panel will be enroute shortly also. 

The remainder of the main haul of parts arrived also. 

_20200723_135224.thumb.JPG.96312f3103cb8b2b7cfe791f24639588.JPG

Filters, belts, wanker blades, flywheel. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Transom said:

Oh you are going for the full fanboi kit ? Got some 15x8s to go with that lol 

I do like the rocket bunny spoiler but always thought the garage vary tail lights look straight out of the narva trailer catalogue 

The Vary lights are supposed to be Mazda Porter Cab lamps how ever, they are NLA and the ones people have made to replace or even ones that people sell second hand, are 300USD.  Fuck that. 

Whilst I was in Japan I saw a few Kei cars and trucks and one appealed enough that I looked it up and took a screen grab to preserve the memory.  I've now used that to buy some lamps from it and I'm hopeful that they are the right size or at least close enough to work. 

Fingers crossed because it's far cheaper and will look more fitting with the car, imo. 

Want a largish ducktail spoiler but I've only seen one that does what I want but still isn't quite right so I may have to bodge something else together myself. 

• Like 1

I'd love to put some wide 13 or 14" RS Wats on but then I'd need to do a whole bunch of other shit.  Way lower, widebody, etc.  Can't be fucked..  ..yet anyway. 

Once all this shit comes good the hardtop is the only other important thing for the short term.