Whangarei Monthly Meet. Wednesday 29th September. Burgerfuel 7pm

bigfoot

2 hours ago, WhangareiKE70 said:

I say try again on the 29th. I am actually still a little sick and still wouldn't really feel comfortable hanging out in a social setting, given the current environment. Don't want to pass this thing on.  

Il edit the 1st post

• Like 1

• bigfoot changed the title to Whangarei Monthly Meet. Wednesday 29th September. Burgerfuel 7pm
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry missed it again. I haven't logged in for a while.

I probably won't be coming for a while as we are mostly staying home and not going anywhere public because of spike protein transmission, something which we have experienced first hand and know a lot of people that have had very serious reactions, even though the media down plays it and says it's not a real thing.

I hope you guys have a great time. Hopefully it's not forever, thanks for the opportunity for the few I was able to attend, it was great to get to know you.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can I suggest we have this next week if we are able?

Also, as @bigfoot and I discussed at the last one, if we have an earlyish November meet then we can still have a December meet before the Xmas stuff starts.

So I propose Wed 3/11 and Wed 1/12 meets? Potentially even doing something more Summery for the November/December ones if the weather allows. 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:10, WhangareiKE70 said:

Can I suggest we have this next week if we are able?

Also, as @bigfoot and I discussed at the last one, if we have an earlyish November meet then we can still have a December meet before the Xmas stuff starts.

So I propose Wed 3/11 and Wed 1/12 meets? Potentially even doing something more Summery for the November/December ones if the weather allows. 

Who would be in for tomorrow since we are allowed out?