Whangarei Monthly Meet. Tuesday 13 Feb. Burgerfuel 7pm

2 hours ago, WhangareiKE70 said:

I'm keen, don't have an OS car atm, but can take my daily or jump in someone elses? Do we have an idea on a date for the December meet? So much shit going on it would be good to get it booked in early. 

I don't give a rats ass if you're not OS car, more about comradirie. As I've got a shit tonne of work to do, I'll drop ol mate @rb drifter into being the game master

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/11/2020 at 23:03, rb drifter said:

Thoughts on next monthly meet going for a cruise to say out the whangarei heads? Grab some fish n chips and do usual yarns, park up for scenic pictures even..... it is summer so yeah.

Any interest?

On 26/11/2020 at 08:00, WhangareiKE70 said:

I'm keen, don't have an OS car atm, but can take my daily or jump in someone elses? Do we have an idea on a date for the December meet? So much shit going on it would be good to get it booked in early. 

On 26/11/2020 at 09:58, bigfoot said:

I'l be in plaster and not allowed to drive so the mrs will be driving the ute. Maybe @MACKAZ can set a date

Edit: or drive my car for the photo ops

After discussing this with @rb drifter this month will be a bbq at my place. I will be giving my bbq a birthday over the next few days. Sally and her sister will be building burgers. Byo camp chair and beer

• 4 weeks later...

1st post updated. 

On 13/01/2021 at 11:49, WhangareiKE70 said:

We could have a meet at my place I suppose? I am in the middle of some pretty major renos in the kitchen, but the bbq works/I have a pool table?

Plus the Datsun should be in the shed by Saturday, finally getting it moved from my parents place this weekend all going well. 

Sounds like a plan.

@MACKAZ @rb drifter @mk2marty @ESKIN8R

2 hours ago, bigfoot said:

1st post updated. 

Sounds like a plan.

@MACKAZ @rb drifter @mk2marty @ESKIN8R

Address is 896 SH14, Maungatapere.

Directly opposite the top of Newton Rd. If you're coming from town and the traffic is heavy, you can pull in to the top of Newton Rd and wait for the traffic to clear.  

7pm onwards Wed 20/1/21 , I can grab things for the bbq, just BYO drinks/snacks.  

Let me know who is planning on coming so I know how much to get.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...