• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WhangareiKE70 said:

Will do my best to be there, but I am flying out to Wellington for a week and a half the next day so may need to do some packing depending on how organised I am. 

I flew down south 2 days after the last meet for a road trip, you have no excuse lol

12 hours ago, bigfoot said:

I flew down south 2 days after the last meet for a road trip, you have no excuse lol

I also purchased a house, and settlement is 2 days after I get back, so there's that. Haha not that it's a competition.
I'll try make sure I am there, I do need to be more social.

Gonna have to say I won't be there sorry, today is the day I go unconditional on the house so have that to sort after work, as well as final prep for this trip and mad panic packing as settlement date is 3 days after I get back. 
Excuses excuses, I know, but I just need the extra time. Yáll have fun now.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WhangareiKE70 said:

I'm keen, don't have an OS car atm, but can take my daily or jump in someone elses? Do we have an idea on a date for the December meet? So much shit going on it would be good to get it booked in early. 

I'l be in plaster and not allowed to drive so the mrs will be driving the ute. Maybe @MACKAZ can set a date

Edit: or drive my car for the photo ops